Sunday, January 24, 2010

LGH TeamWalk at the UMass Lowell Hockey Game

On Friday, January 22, I had the wonderful opportunity of attending the UMass Lowell vs. Merrimack College hockey game on behalf of Lowell General Hospital's TeamWalk for CancerCare. I was so honored to be asked to walk out with Bev, a two-time Breast Cancer Survivor for the puck drop at the beginning of the game. Representing TeamWalk is representing these amazing survivors, those that have lost their battle with cancer, and the amazing opportunities that Lowell General Hospital's TeamWalk provides for cancer patients and their families. This is one of many events that I will take part in as the Honorary Chair for the 2010 TeamWalk. I am looking forward to the March 27 Open House for Lowell General Hospital's Cancer Center! Thank you again to Andrea, Ellen, and the rest of the Philanthropy Office at LGH for welcoming me into your family, and for giving me the honor of representing LGH and TeamWalk!

No comments:

Post a Comment