Friday, December 25, 2009

Mrs. Massachusetts International 2010

This October I was honored to be chosen to represent Massachusetts as Mrs. Massachusetts International. I will be competing at the Mrs. International Pageant to be held July 13-17, 2010 in Chicago.

As Mrs. Massachusetts, I will be championing my platform of breast cancer awareness and the importance of early detection. I look forward to the opportunity to work with the Susan G. Komen Foundation, American Cancer Society, and Lowell General Hospital to name a few. During my year, I will also be working with the Go Red for Women Foundation which is part of the American Heart Association, the choice platform for the Mrs. International Pageant.

This year is dedicated to my mother, Jozefa, who in 2007 lost her battle to breast cancer. I hope that her story will be an inspiration to others for the importance of early detection.

I look forward to sharing this opportunity with my husband Rob and daughter Sierra, and thank them for their support and belief in me as this year would not be possible without them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane,

    I am the Business Manager for Classique Medical Spa in Northborough, MA. I'd like to offer you complimentary Spa services in exchange for a signed, professional headshot photo to be displayed in our waiting area. Please contact me at mary@drpoulos.com or 508.393.4544 to discuss further.

    Kind regards,

    Mary Di Nino
    Spa Business Coordinator
    Classique Medical Spa
    The Practice of Cynthia Poulos, M.D.
    www.drpoulos.com

    ReplyDelete