Friday, April 9, 2010

LGH TeamWalk for CancerCare Kick-Off










On March 27, I was at Lowell General Hospital for the TeamWalk for CancerCare 2010 Kick-Off for which I have been honored to be named the Honorary Chairperson. This was such an amazing event for me as I was able to meet many cancer patients who have been treated at the LGH Cancer Center, and to hear the amazing stories put such joy into my heart to be representing this wonderful cause. This walk raises money for patients in the local community for so many wonderful programs including rides to treatments should you need them, wigs and makeovers, and so many other services. To read my story and those of others who have been touched by the LGH Cancer Center and TeamWalk, please visit: http://www.lowellgeneral.org/services-and-specialties/cancer-center/teamwalk-for-cancercare/teamwalk-stories

No comments:

Post a Comment