Saturday, July 10, 2010

Lowell Spinners Game

Last night I got to throw out the first pitch at the Lowell Spinners Game. I was star struck when I got the opportunity to meet former New England Patriot Steven Grogan who also threw out a pitch as well as Loren & Wally from 105.7 Radio. I had such a blast being driven out on the field along with them all and being treated like a true celebrity by the fans. The best part was prior to the game, kids brining their baseballs and hats for me to sign. I mean come on, I'm Mrs. Massachusetts, not a baseball player! I was completely blown away, and it was such an amazing feeling to do these little things for them. This also continued after the first pitch as I was going to find my seats to join my family. It was so much fun. Kids are always so enthusiastic and they think, speak, and act from the heart, and I always try to remember that someday that will be Sierra asking someone for an autograph, and I try to be the way that I hope someone would be to her. Thank you to the Lowell Spinners for including me in their pre-game celebrations and giving me such a wonderful opportunity and many memories that will make me smile when I think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment