Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Merrimack Valley Mom Bloggers

As I come off of a week of spending time with some of the most amazing women in the world, I got to meet another group of equally amazing women. Today I met with all the Mommy Bloggers I will working with for the Merrimack Valley Mom Blog. I'm so excited about this opportunity as we are all very different, but we have the common bond of being moms. Each of us will bring to the blog something unique and new, and I cannot wait to start reading the posts in August. I know that not only will I be able to share what I have learned becoming a new mom and as Mrs. Massachusetts, but I'll be learning new things from these amazing ladies as well.

To learn more about each one of us, please visit http:/mvmoms.com/about/. Keep an eye out for out blog posts! Also, don't be shy, feel free to share ideas on what you would like to see written about.

No comments:

Post a Comment