Wednesday, June 2, 2010

LGH TeamWalk Drive at Dunkin Donuts

On May 7, I had the best time working with Lowell General Hospital Staff giving out information about the LGH TeamWalk for CancerCare. I was out by the drive thru with Bruce, and let me tell you, that man doesn't need any coffee with all the enthusiasm he shows for this event. It was wonderful to see how many people had already taken part in the walk in previous years and would again this year as well as the ones that asked questions about the walk in general and gave thought to participate for the first time. Frank FM's Sarah Sullivan was there doing a live broadcast as well. I can only imagine how successful TeamWalk with be this year with raising funds to benefit the community patients and their families! I am incredbly blessed and honored to have been named the Honorary Chairperson for the 2010 TeamWalk!

No comments:

Post a Comment