Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mrs. MA/NH United States Pageant

On Sunday, April 25, I attended the Mrs. Massachusetts/New Hampshire United States 2010 Pageant. It was wonderful to reconnect with many old friends and to meet some new ones. Last year I competed in this pageant 8 weeks after my daughter Sierra was born as a way to get back into shape. During this time I realized that I could make an impact with my platform of Breast Cancer Awareness and the Importance of Early Detection after losing my mother to this disease in 2007. Outgoing queens were Wendy Jack and Irene Alton (who happens to be a former Mrs. New Hampshire International and also the new Director for the MA/NH US Pageants). I also was able to reconnect with Kelly Howe, Mrs. Maine International and meet Jennifer Mallios, Mrs. New Hampshire International, both ladies that I will be competing with at Mrs. International in July. When the pageant concluded, the new Mrs. Massachusetts United States was Jennifer Korzeb, and Mrs. New Hampshire was Racheal Bohac. Good luck to both of these ladies as they travel the Mrs. United States Pageant in July out in Las Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment