Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New England Cinderella Pageant

Memorial Day Weekend I got the opportunity to judge the New England Cinderella Scholarship Program. This program is designed for girls ages 2-26 and competitions included personal interview, party wear, casual wear, talent, and on stage questions. I was so impressed with everyone during the personal interviews, especially the young children. They were so spontaneous and conversational, it was wonderful to see the world through a child's eyes. The talkent portions for the Teens and Women were equally impressive! Congratulations to all the winners, and Michele Stevenin for putting on a class act program! Wishing you all the very best of luck in Texas in July at the Cinderella International Finals! Also, thank you to everyone for celebrating my birthday with me and allowing my family to be a part of this weekend with me too! Sierra even go to meet Cinderella and Snow White!

No comments:

Post a Comment